Friday, January 12, 2007

God sees you pee

The other day, as I entered the bathroom at work, another woman had just left one of the stalls - I could hear the toilet still flushing - and nearly ran into me walking out the door. She quickly thought better of leaving and went to the sink, taking a very long time to wash her hands.

Is it dirty to not wash your hands? Yes, by the time you've flushed the toilet and touched the door latch. For Science's sake, women use their hands to change tampons in there!

And guys, touching your penis when you pee is not like touching your face or some other equally unsoiled part of your body (I think some guy told me that in high school). And even if you think it is for you, it probably isn't for more than half of the male population touching the lever to flush the urinal. (If necessary, see above paragraph for rationale on washing after number two).

Wash your hands!

No comments: